Adventurous Activity Training

Adventurous Activity Training is available for a range of Activities. Most Adventurous Activities require the Leader to have a Permit and so courses are ran at County or District Level and are regularly advertised on this or the GMW County website or on the District or County FB Pages.

You can also contact the County Special Projects & Adventurous Activity SASU  or  ACC Activities for the latest Training Opportunities.

If you have a specialist skill and feel Scouting may benefit from it, then there may be opportunities for District to fund your Training to allow you to gain a Permit.  In this case, please contact your GSL or DC.